The brush tip is soft and full of elastic.
Colors of FinecolourTM art markers are based on the business color design system (BCDS). Each color has unique BCDS code and the ink is strictly controled to guarantee stable quality.
Alcohol based ink is perfect in mixing colors and layering colors.
#0 is transparent color to help mix colors.
Finecolour marker's felt tip is imported from Japan factory, which has long history in making marker pen tip and own the world's top technique. The felt tip is not only durable and also easy to be controled.
Keep in shady and cool place. Lie down or upright are OK!
Extremely high and low temperature environment won't damage finecolor art markers.
Colors will fade out under long time strong light or direct sun shine exposure.
UV protect coating can reduce the damage of your artwork from strong light.
Art marker pen can permeate the paper. Use thick paper or art marker special paper instead.
How to make the mixing color effect more natural?
1. Choose colors from the same color scheme;
2. Apply the light colors first and then dark colors;
3. Use colorless blender #0 to make it natural.
- Model Number: EF102
- Product: FINECOLOUR Brush Marker
- Brand: FINECOLOUR
- Body Color: Black
- Body Material: Plastic
- Nib Shape: Soft Brush/Oblique
- Length: 150 mm
- Ink Composition: Alcohol-Base
1. FINECOLOUR Art Marker-Round/Oblique Tip-Alcohol Based Ink EF100 (Large Volume)
2. FINECOLOUR Art Marker-Round/Oblique Tip-Alcohol Based Ink EF101 (For Beginner)
Refill Ink 240 Colors.
Now available to Russian Federation, Czech Republic, Fance, Germany, Netherland, Poland, Spain and Belgium。
Totally 480 colors
Electric Color Chart
36 skin color
If you want to read the guide to pick art marker, you could click the photo to view.